At The Jays Day Care Nursery it is our aim to develop your child's physical, intellectual, emotional and social Development through the use of carefully planned activities and the Nursery environment as a whole. We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum to plan our activities.
It is through these activities that we hope to:-
• Stimulate children's creativity and imagination
• Enrich their language.
• Help them express their feelings
• Help them respect and enjoy the companionship of adults and other children
• Extend their understanding of the world around them
• Explore through the senses allow them to play individually and in small as well as large group settings
• Form the basis of mathematical skills
• Encourage manipulative skills
• Explore and enjoy natural materials
• Develop muscular strength and co-ordination